photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 24, 2014

My Quiet Place - A Chairish Design Board Challenge

Hello All!  Last week, I received an email from Daphne at Chairish asking if I'd be interested in creating a design board based around one of the vintage accent chairs currently for sale on their site. As someone who loves vintage furniture, I am no stranger to Chairish  and their curator-approved treasures.  And I have enjoyed seeing what some of my favorite bloggers have purchased and sold on the site over the last year.  So I eagerly accepted the "challenge" and got to work putting together a board based around a gorgeous fuchsia Danish Teak Lounge Chair by Arne Vodder France & Son.

Once I choose the chair I knew the space I would create would me mine - my little corner of the world - so I added elements that were soft, colorful, warm and inviting.  And whimsical - of course!  You'll find the full list of items in the design board below, two of which are from Chairish - check out their entire site for a lot more pre-owned goodness!

My Quiet Place featuring a Danish Teak Lounge Chair
Feather Wallpaper – Mustard
Icelandic Sheepskin Throw
Saranda Beach Style Wood Rope Round Coffee Table
Deco Lamp
Hinoki Stool
Vintage Diver Print
Antler No.6986
Long Walk Giclee Art Print
Polygon Print Framed Art
Unikko Coffee Cup
Succulent Garden Trio
Giraffe




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...