photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 5, 2015

Bunnies ~ Garland and Pillow

Although the snow is falling outside, I decided to keep SPRING front and center today!

When I saw the sweet little bunny paper garland in Kendra's Etsy shop, I decided it was time for new collaborative project.  Our last one was based on Paper Dolls.

These 8 adorable bunnies available at Layla Lou Studio were created out of white paper. On each one's dress is a small hand cut and water-colored heart in pinky red.








 
 I decided to use the bunny chain to create a coordinating pillow.  Using Kendra's idea of bunnies in a row, I appliqued 5 pink polka dotted bunnies on gray fabric.


Pink striped cording and my sweet granddaughter Hadley's name completed the project.



 
 
I think that together they could make the perfect addition to an Easter basket!



Hope you enjoy! ♥

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...