photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 23, 2016

Super Hero Pillowcase

I had made each of the girls an outfit for their dolls ~ now I needed to find something special for my grandson........

Cole likes super heroes, so I had purchased this cute Marvel Comic fabric awhile ago, but I didn't have a plan for it.


My solution ~ a pillowcase with an appliquéd super hero!





Although it is a little more expensive, I always use organic fabric for pillowcases, especially for kids.

I used the burrito style pattern with French seams and added my appliqué....




...and it was finished in no time!
I hope he likes it!

I used the same technique when I made a Lego pillowcase for a friend.








Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...