I'm one of the room parents for Layla's first grade class and for their end of the year party her teacher wanted a few summer-themed crafts for the kids to do. I saw this Bucket List idea on Pinterest and decided to tweak it a bit to make it easier to print out and use.
All you'll need for this project is:
- Colored Paper - I actually had the buckets and shovels printed at Staples since they had a huge variety of colors. It also saved me from going out a buying a ream of paper when I only needed 50 sheets.
- Scrapbook Paper - for the rim of the bucket.
- Scissors - you will be cutting A LOT. The shovels are especially fun: )
- Ribbon - for the bucket handle. I used curling ribbon.
- Stapler - to staple that ribbon on.
- Printer - for printing out the bucket list, list!
- Templates: bucket, summer bucket list, shovels
|Scrapbook Paper Rims - cut same length as top of bucket.|
|Good Side and Bad Side of Shovel: )|
|This is the back of the bucket once the ribbon and shovel have been attached.|
Once that part is together have the kids choose one of the scrapbook rims and lists. These can then be glued on with a glue stick. The rims should cover the staples. Then they can have fun coloring and filling out the list.
Pretty simple and pretty cute!