photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 14, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday - Dear Santa

I always have a difficult time coming up with a Christmas list.  Honestly, I feel that my house is over-flowing with so much that it just doesn't need anything else.  However, if Santa really needs my list, here are a few items that I would love!
A warm chenille throw for the nights in front of the fireplace.


salt bowl ~ just seems a lot easier than using the grinder.



Custom made linen bedding ~ don't think anyone can refuse this!



I just happen to love off white pottery.




And maybe a NOOK ~ could save lots of trips to the library.

There you have it, Santa, my list for Christmas 2011!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...