photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 29, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Summer on My Mind

It seems like each year around this time I start daydreaming about summer.  Maybe it has something do with Memorial Day only being three months away or the Spring/Summer like weather we've been having lately - hello 65 degrees in February?  We had the windows open last week!


Pretty pastel petal necklace.


 
Easy breezy hair.  How to here.


Loving the stripes!  Her whole Spring collection is beautiful!


This lighweight scarf  would look great with shorts and simple white tee.


And on my wishlist for Layla. How cute are these peach vintage front pocket pants?!

Summer hurry up and get here!! Pin It

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That necklace would be super fun to make! I also love the double hair knot. I've been thinking about summer a lot too :) so close, yet so far..

Unknown said...

Those pants are adorable. That is an awesome price too.

MrsMcCurdy said...

Great wishlist picks...I kind of want all those things as well :)
Especially love the hair tutorial....now I just need to get my hair long enough to do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...