photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 24, 2012

Catalog Cutouts

I get very inspired when a new catalog comes in the mail...doesn't matter if it's for clothing or house stuff I just love looking at the "in" colors and styles and dreaming of owning everything on the pages. 

So when the new J Crew catalog came the other day I paged through it and fell in love with how they stacked shirts and shorts of all different colors and hues in piles every couple of pages.  I knew I wasn't going to be purchasing anything but that doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy the prettiness in my own way.

 









Not sure what I'm going to do with these little hearts (maybe mount them on canvas?) but the colors make me smile and who doesn't love hearts?! Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...