photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Books for Kids

One of my favorite times when my children were small would be just before bedtime ~ a special time when we would all gather and read a chapter or two from a favorite book.
I am thrilled that my children are planting that same love of books in my grandchildren, and my WISH is that their love of reading will always be a part of their lives.



Cole's bookshelf


Layla and Hadley's reading corner

I believe that reading teaches lesson, stirs the imagination, and fosters curiosity.
Today I thought I would share some of the books my children and my former students enjoyed.

James Patterson's series for children

 an influential novel


the Percy Jackson series

my favorite as a child


the Chronicles of Narnia


the Starcatcher series


always a favorite




As Dr. Seuss himself would say:   
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
-Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!
 Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...