photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

August 15, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - End of the Summer

Summer 2012 is coming to a close way too quickly for me.  I have cherished the time I have spent with my children and my precious grandchildren.  There also were wonderful lunch and dinner dates with friends and a special "cousins weekend" for the girls! 
Although it is the middle of August, I have found some beautiful items that remind me that there are still many summer memories to be made.


cold spicy blueberry soup

beautiful reds and greens

great sandals

seashell art

coral

and one of my favorite pictures from Summer 2012
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...