photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

August 21, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - My Next Project

Now that our bedroom (photos soon) and the guest bathroom (ditto) are finished I have moved onto the girls' bathroom.  You may remember a few projects I did for it here and here but since then I have come up with a moodboard and some fresh ideas for the space. 

So my wishlist today includes a few of the things I need to make this little room big time special!



I am OBSESSED with this wallpaper.  It will completely transform the room!

Love the vintage outdoorsy look of this gooseneck light.


A pretty coral clock so we know when bathtime is up!


Hamper!


Cute art.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...