photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 1, 2012

Fall Decorating

Once the wreath was finished and hung on my front door, I was inspired to work on the fireplace mantel.
In the center is a print of a fall harvest that I purchased many years ago.  I put pumpkins on candlesticks and  added a row of tiny pumpkins.  The wreath is from Joann's.  The color was a little darker than I wanted, so I hot glued some orange berries for color.  The bunting was my final touch, and now I am ready for the first fire of the season!



 

Kendra bought me a beautiful vintage domed cake plate this weekend.  I added small pumpkins, cinnamon sticks, and some faux apples and pomegranates, and I have a beautiful centerpiece.






Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...