photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

November 18, 2012

Holiday Break

Hello All!  We are hosting Thanksgiving again this year and even though it's just our parents joining us, there is still much to be done so that means not much time to be on here.  So we're going to take a break from the blog this week to enjoy all the food, family and food we handle!

But first, I thought I would share this crazy cake I stumbled upon the other day.  The cake version of a Turducken - a Cherumple!  Have you heard of/tried this?! I laughed when I saw it...genius in a glutenous kind of way.

Cherumple
My stomach hurts just looking at this!
 
 
 
 
We'll we back next Monday with a Thanksgiving recap and a few projects to share!
 
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...