Hello! Last week I posted a few photos of the updates to our little powder room. One of the things I added was this bunch of dried poppies I found on Etsy. Dried flowers can either be super tacky and grandmom-ish or they can be cute, modern and cool - like the even popular billy buttons. These were somewhere in between, in my opinion, so I decided to freshen them up a bit with one of the paints I used for this project that just so happened to match the corally-red in the powder room!
Paint brush, a few stems and paint.
I simply brushed a small amount of the paint on the tops of some and the sides of others, so there would be variation and just a pop of color here and there.