photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

November 30, 2012

Pinterest Challenge Friday - Holiday Table

Hello!  It's been awhile since I posted one of my Pinterest inspired projects so I thought I would share one and show a little bit of our Thanksgiving at the same time.

A few weeks ago on Oh Happy Day, I saw this and was instantly inspired to do something similar for our Thanksgiving table.  All I had to do was buy a roll of kraft paper the rest of the supplies (white paint and paint brush) I already had.  I added few pine cones from our backyard (spray painted white and green - of course) some leafy branches and candles. 


BEFORE

AFTER!

I used some of the pine cones as placecard holders.



 



Have a great weekend!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Eyelah said...

Your table looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...