photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 12, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday - Homemade Christmas Gifts I Must Try

Kendra is so good at creating homemade Christmas gifts which she has posted here and here
I have found a few ideas to add to my ever-growing wish list of things I need to do!  Looks like I could be busy!


Montreal Steak Seasoning


homemade marshmallows


orange and lavender cocoa

homemade limoncello

fudge sauce

chocolate covered pretzel rods


flavored Cappuccino


 
Pin It

1 comment:

Isobel Morrell said...

They do all sound good - bet they taste as delicious as they look! The seasoning is similar to one I use on my meats - but I use whole corriander rather than fennel. Have a great holiday - not long to go now!

Isobel - www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...