photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 3, 2013

Super Easy Stamped Pillows

Hi! Last week while I was going through my craft supplies, I discovered two forgotten plain, linen pillows cases I had leftover from these chairs.  I thought it would be fun to try stamping them and since I had the supplies it would be free and easy to do.


I used a pillow cover, pink and orange ink stamp pads, a pencil eraser and plastic stencil.

For the dotted pillows I simply dipped the eraser end of the pencil into the stamp pads and made lots and lots of dots.  For the heart pillows I used the stencil and my finger to distribute the ink around inside it. 

Not permanent - but definitely a pretty little project to do in about ten minutes.





Happy Monday!!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...