photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 20, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday - Lots of Fun Stuff

Lately I have found so many items that make me smile, and with the gloomy weather, that is definitely a good thing!
I hope that at least one of these fabulous finds brightens your day too!



A Utopia Teapot ~ just unique!



Just a perfect poster!


I just started this adorable "Princess and the Pea" embroidery ~ I'll let you know how it turns out!



Crocheted Lion Rug ~ colorful and bright!


A "Bad Hair Day"?? (:

 
 
Have a Bright and Happy Wednesday!  xx oo



 
Pin It

1 comment:

Eyelah said...

I love the teapot. That is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...