photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 11, 2013

Basement Gym Progress

We have a pretty big finished basement.  But until recently, it hadn't been used for much of anything but storage, then I began transforming it into a playroom for the girls and a home gym for Scott.  And while both projects are almost complete I thought I'd share the before and progress of Scott's gym today. I'm REALLY looking forward to sharing the playroom photos - hopefully next week!

BEFORE

 
 
I painted the cinder block walls with leftover Moonshine (used here and here) and then Scott installed dark gray interlocking foam flooring squares.  I wanted something bold on the large wall so I found this Mohammad Ali print and had it blown up at Staples for $6.  I love how black, white and neon look together so I used pink duct tape to adhere it to the wall.  The words are spelled out with left over duct tape from the garage countertops I made.  

 
 



Still working on the other side of the room and will take photos as soon as we get a sunny day!
 
xo!
Kendra
 

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...