photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 28, 2013

Repurposed Anthropologie Sack ~ Part 2

Last week I posted the bag from Anthropologie, originally containing a shower curtain, that I made over for Hadley.
The second bag had three rows of ruffles ~ my immediate decision was to just added two more rows in bright colors.  Try as I might, they just never looked just right.... what to do?

I finally opted to add navy stitching (blue is Layla's favorite color) to the ruffles.  To make it even more feminine I made two fabric flowers ~ in blue, of course ~ and hand stitched them to the sack.  The last addition was an appliqued "L"!

The original bag


And the Layla bag



I enclosed a special book and a few Easter items, and I can't wait to give it to her!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...