photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 18, 2013

Sheknows Our Living Room!

Hello All!  So last month a writer from Sheknows contacted me about having our kid's library/living room be part of an article she was writing about mixing patterns.  I, of course, was thrilled/flattered to be asked and figured I would be one of many examples she was showcasing.  Well color me over the moon excited when I saw the article in the Home section of their website last Friday!  It was my room recreated!  How cool is that?!  I was so surprised and grateful that someone thought enough of my room design to make it a feature on such a huge national website...and grateful to all of you for reading and giving me a place to share!


Lots of little tweaks have been made to this room since last year (when this photo was taken) but still love it!


See you tomorrow!
xo!
Kendra
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...