photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 13, 2013

Bird Cage Embroidery Canvas

I decided that the area above my craft/sewing work place should be a collection of handmade pieces.
The only problem is that it is slow going since I now have to create each one.

The room is turquoise with pops of yellow and brown, so I want to make sure that those colors are included.

My latest embroidered project is a cute birdhouse with a turquoise bird.  I used a yellow fabric background fabric, and the completed project was stapled onto a canvas.


I love the swirls in the cage ~ seems to add a little whimsy.




I think that the colors and style perfectly coordinates with the embroidered tree that I posted earlier.


Now I am working on a needlepoint dress to add; hopefully, I will be able to show its completion soon!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...