photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Love

Hello!  Hope you all had a lovely weekend - I know I did! 

Last week I told Scott that all I wanted for Mother's Day was a weekend of planting flowers, yard sales and water balloon fights and that's just what I got!  I spent a few hours Saturday morning at a "Trash to Treasures" fundraising event at Layla's school where I scooped up lots of dinosaur and nature books and an vintage phone and school bus for the girls.  Then I hit another yard sale close by and found a like new telescope for $5 - Layla is very big into stars and planets now so I knew this would be a hit and it was! 

I had promised the girls that we would plant the flower seeds Hadley received for her birthday so we picked up some potting soil and lots of other plants at Lowes and spent most of the day Sunday outside getting the outside of our house ready for the warm weather and the hopefully flower-full Summer to come!


Loads of flowers and supplies!

Hadley enjoying my Trash to Treasure finds!

Mother's Day morning - coffee and Coastal Living.

Layla's Mother's Day project from school - love!

Mother's Day gift from my mama - remember it from my wishlist??

A Mother's Day gift to myself - art supplies: )

The two best gifts of all!
Enjoy your day!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...