photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 21, 2013

Needlepoint Dress Canvas

Last week I shared my ideas for the wall above my craft area ~ the place I am planning to arrange many of the pieces I have created.
Well, I finally finished my adorable needlepoint daisy dress, which could well be my focal point.  It still needs to be professionally framed, but I thought it was too cute not to post today.

 
 
 

I used Vineyard Silk thread, and I loved it.  It was so soft and pliable.  The colors I selected were orange burst, calypso orange, lemon drop, and bright white.

The designs are from a collection by Melissa Shirley. There is a wide range of hand painted canvases, but I think the dress collection is my absolute favorite.  Here are a few that I love~




 
Melissa Shirley canvases and Vineyard Silk thread are available~


I hope to share my completed wall display soon! ♥

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...