photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 18, 2013

A Fun Father's Day Recap

Good Morning! We had an awesome weekend here at casa Damiecki filled with rocket balloons, bubbles and visiting family celebrating father's day together.  The aftermath, not so much fun though, catching up on all those neglected things like laundry and cleaning...borrring!  So I thought I would take a break from the mundane and share what the girls and I put together for Scott on his big day!


The tent (which is totally cozy) is currently taking over in our front living room - for now: )

For the past two months Layla has talked non-stop about camping. So I thought getting a tentairbed and a few other camping necessities might motivate Scott to take her (and eventually Hadley) on a little outdoor adventure - even if it meant just starting on our deck!



Layla has a bunch of these nature booklets from Target's dollar section - they're easy for her to reference while exploring with binoculars!  The cute field journal, from Michaels, is where she'll be able to keep "notes" about all her findings and check off the animals tracks she encounters!




I found the telescope at a yard sale a few weeks ago ($5!) and the girls have been really excited to try it out.  My parents gave Scott few books about planets and space for Father's Day so he'll be able to teach them a little about the stars and constellations while they're using the telescope or laying in the tent looking up at the night sky.



 
Layla and Hadley love the great outdoors especially the treats that come with it...so the makings for smores was definitely on the top of their list!  So excited for the first camping experience and so is Layla!!
 
A good day for a great daddy!!
 
 
Have a lovely day!
xo!
Kendra
Pin It

1 comment:

k3 said...

Seriously your house is amazing!! I just saw your post on design Mom and had to check out your blog! Can you please come decorate my house for me?! :). A.maz.ing! If it were not so late (12:15am- yikes!) and I wouldn't be woken up in 5 hours by little hands I would get lost in inspiration. Please let me know if you do more with interior design I am design challenged, and would love your help!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...