photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 27, 2013

Craft Room Wall Decor

As I mentioned before the wall above my craft area was empty.  And since I send so much time at my sewing machine, it needed decorating!  It was important to me to use items I made or items that were made especially for me.

My choices:


Two samplers that I had stitched many years ago
The sweet needlepoint dress I mentioned here
My Simplicity patterns
A map of NJ with a "heart" on the city where we live made by Kendra
And, lastly, a pretty swirled tree that picks up all of the colors in the room

Before I hung any of them, I made outlines of each frame on paper.  I even marked the nail holes.


Using painter's tape I arranged the paper collection on the wall. 


I could rearrange to my heart's content!

Now I have a view that just makes me happy!





Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...