photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 13, 2013

Goodbye Old Hello Sign

Hi! I recently shared a few photos of the progress we've made to the front our house and mentioned not being crazy about the Hello sign I made. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it until the girls and I were outside the other day and noticed all the soft, green moss that was growing in shady spots all around the porch area. I love how the moss that's growing between the stones in the pathway leading to our porch looks so I have been transplanting a little a time to get it to grow in other spots too. So I thought why not try it putting some moss (dried for now) over the the paint on the sign?


The inspiration!
 
 
The sign before -


during and
 
after!
 
We'll see how it holds up!
 
 
 
Eventually I'd like to do something like the  photo below...but wanted to see how the moss looked before I tried this method out!
 
 
 
 
        
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...