photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

May 29, 2013

Outdoor Updates

Hello All! Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend...we had a chilly/rainy few days at the NJ shore followed by one 75 degree day filled with pool time, amusement park rides and ice cream!  

Before we left last week I was able to take a few shots of the ever-changing front porch.  I updated the wreath (finally), unexpectedly painted the floor (in two hours with both girls playing 10 ft from me the whole time) and make a little welcome sign (a leftover prop from Layla's bday party - this I'm not loving so much anymore) and we added two flowery hanging plants.  We still need to figure out what to do with the empty space left from removing the two huge bushes that flanked the porch - hostas? flowers? I'm just not sure - I need to do a little more research.

Our dogwood has lost most of it's petals to the mulch here looks super yucky!

Loving the hint of blue white on the floor of the porch.  I removed the rug since I didn't need to cover up anymore!

Switched out the coral yarn for bright white this time around and made the flower from leftover fabric from the curtains in Hadley's room.

Loving these!!

My little sign - the circle is the cutout from the sink counter in the girls' bathroom (that is taking me forever to finish) the yellow is the same as the door - the blue I'm just not feeling anymore - maybe the text should be black?
 
Have a lovely day!!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...