photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

September 10, 2013

Bright Pillows (or Pillas - as my Mom would say)

Hello!  So around mid-summer, while visiting Scott's family in the Hamptons, I was really inspired by all the bright colors I was seeing while window shopping (and people watching).  I kept thinking that once we got back home I would add a little more color and brightness to our family room by switching up the pillows on our sectional.  The blues and creams were kinda boring me and I felt like the whole area just needed a blast of color and pattern. 

First, I picked up a pair of bright coral cabana stripe pillows and then I hit Society6 to see if I could find some bright mints, pinks and unique patterns by some very talented artists that also make their art available in pillow form. 

 
Happy and bright!
 
 
This triangle pillow is my favorite!
 
And this Dala horse pattern gray stripes is so pretty.


Loving the starburst mint and neons too!
With the addition of these lovely pillows the room feels more colorful and playful!  And the girls agree!



If you haven't been on Society6 I highly recommend checking out their pillows - they are inexpensive, well made and really beautiful - a piece of art for you couch!
xo!
Kendra
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...