photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 28, 2013

A Fabric Covered Bench

Hi there!  So the little bench below has been sitting in our basement for awhile.  I took it from my parent's house last Summer - where it had been sitting in their attic since it was no longer being used as a "prop" in their former countrified décor.  I had planned to paint a bright color at first but then, after seeing this post last month, decided to go the easy low commitment route.  Fabric scraps!




This project was simple and all I used was strips of fabric - cut in varying lengths/widths and a glue stick.  I wrapped the strip around the bench - section by section - and glued the ends directly onto the wood.  Using a glue stick (one from Layla's art kits) was the perfect way to make sure the fabric would hold but also that it would be easy to remove should I want to change the fabric or eventually paint the whole thing.


Hadley approved!

 


Happiness in mini bench form!!

xoxo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...