photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 24, 2013

New Home Dec Pillows

I just love the way a toss pillow can add a finishing touch to a room.  Today I thought I would show two new ones that I just completed.

The first was for our guest room.  It actually is a copy cat version of one that is available at Pottery Barn Teen.  I wanted colors to coordinate with the fabric art that I had made.




 
I love the pop of color on the gray duvet.  Looks so cute sitting next to Amelia's fabric doll.

The fabric for the second pillow is a bright green chevron from Spoonflower


I used a rose piping, which makes it the perfect compliment to my pink magnolia pillows.




Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...