photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 15, 2013

New Home Dec Pillows

I love buying fabric!  And I probably buy way too much, but sometimes I see a pattern that I just must have  And that is what happened when I saw this pretty pink mauve from Spoonflower.


I loved the pattern of small and large magnolia flowers, and the design worked perfectly for making two similar but different pillows.

 
After making a playful pillow sham for Hadley's big girl room, I decided to add a white flange pillow with hot pink trim for our guest room.  I wanted a bright color to coordinate with the fabric wall design





Just love how a few new pillows can add a finishing touch to a room! ♥



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...