photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 14, 2013

Feeling Artsy

Hi there!  I'm always happiest when I'm doing diet hug creative.  Usually it has to do with decorating out house or crafting something.  But lately I've been enjoying drawing and painting.  A few weeks ago, at Micheal's I wandered down the painters canvas aisle and decided the buy the biggest canvas (36"x48") to give myself a chance to try painting something for our house (or just myself)...something BIG!

I started with a few brushes, a palette full of pretty paint and some fresh air.





I know I'm not a true "artist" but I love this piece - the colors, shapes and lines.  I think it will eventually go on the large wall at the top of our staircase...

Happy Monday!
xo! Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...