photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 11, 2013

Pretty Painted Glass Planter

Hello and happy Friday!  We are currently in the middle of a never-ending rainstorm here in Maryland - hope the skies are sunny and clear where you are!

Awhile ago I saw this cute DIY project that Jenny did on her blog (one of my absolute favorites) and decided that our computer desk could use a little life and color so I tried it out for myself.


I started with a small glass vase, a few rocks, neon red craft paint and a velvet leaf succulent.


I coated the inside of the vase with a thick layer of paint and let the extra drip and dry at the bottom.
 



After allowing a full day for drying, I added the rocks to the bottom of the vase (for drainage) and then carefully placed the plant inside.


 
Now I have some color and a pretty plant to liven up my desk!


 xo!
Kendra
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...