Hi! So for my last "artsy" post (at least for awhile) I thought I'd share the little paint job I gave a few sticks from our backyard. You might remember the lamp I made here, well I've been making some changes to the kids' library/living room (I'll post more on that later) and it was one of the first things to go. But with a few of the sticks in a pile and my painting supplies out, I decided to try paining a few with different patterns. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them when I was finished (you can see what I did with branch I painted last year here) but they ended up looking great hot glued to a rectangular painter's canvas I had. And now they are up on the wall - art!
You can see at least one BIG change in this room above!