photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 29, 2013

Feeling Artsy Part 3

Hi! So for my last "artsy" post (at least for awhile) I thought I'd share the little paint job I gave a few sticks from our backyard.  You might remember the lamp I made here, well I've been making some changes to the kids' library/living room (I'll post more on that later) and it was one of the first things to go.  But with a few of the sticks in a pile and my painting supplies out, I decided to try paining a few with different patterns.   I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them when I was finished (you can see what I did with branch I painted last year here) but they ended up looking great hot glued to a rectangular painter's canvas I had.  And now they are up on the wall - art!




 
 
You can see at least one BIG change in this room above!



xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...