photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

December 12, 2013

Wreath Season by Season - Holiday 2013

So it's been a loooong time since I did one of these posts - but I recently made our holiday wreath and thought I would share.  I decided this time around to try using some natural greenery (i.e. magnolia leaves) to spruce up the front door.  I stuck with the same base (yarn-covered foam wreath form) and just tucked the stems of the leaves under the wrapped yarn - surprisingly they stay in place pretty easily!  I added the white flower (artificial) because the leaves looked a bit flat and then added the red ribbon after looking at the wreath from the street - it needed some color....






The inside window panes each have a paper snowflake hanging for a pretty view inside and out...that and I LOVE making them.




Happy Thursday!
xo
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...