photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

January 8, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday - Target Love

Hi there!  This post is a little follow-up to the popular Ikea Love wishlist I did two weeks ago.  Target has always been one of my favorite places to shop and go - wandering those aisles has always been kinda relaxing for me - even before kids!  Yes, they always have what I'm looking for (sometimes that I didn't even know I was looking for:) but what I love the most is that they are always "on trend", have a wide variety of modern décor, are super affordable and only a short drive or a click away.  Here are a few of my recent faves:


Gold Butterfly Shade - bought this on Monday!




Gold Honeycomb Accent Table





Demijohn Vase with Gold Flecks

Wood and Resin Hexagon Tray




Gold Lined Shade - bought this one too!

 
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...