photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 10, 2014

How I'd Do Valentine's Date Night

Hi there and hello!  So, Scott and I have been pretty good about doing a monthly date night starting in August on our anniversary.  Well January was a bust, just being so super busy and all this stinkin' snow the month just slipped away before we could even make plans.  But with Valentine's Day only a few short days away we have reservations set and another cool couple to share it with (my sister and her bf).
 
And since a BIG night out has been on my mind I put together the little virtual outfit below - and actually ended up buying almost everything listed.  Did mention I have like zero going out clothes?  So this is a pretty big deal for me.  
Woven Top - H&M
"Leather" Skirt - H&M
Dress Booties - Nine West
Gold Stamped Initial Necklace - Etsy  (this is the one thing I passed on but I would have gotten a 'S' - love it)

I'll probably add a tiny necklace and some black tights.  Speaking of tights have you ever heard of Pretty Polly?  Super cool/sexy/different panty hose and tights...I especially love these.

Wishing you a loved up week!!
xo
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...