photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

April 18, 2014

Hadley's Big Girl Room - A Peek

Hi there and happy Friday!  We are getting ready to host an Easter brunch and egg hunt for about 18 people, including a few cute kids I haven't seen in forever! Excited!! So to close out the week I thought I'd share a photo from a project I've been hoarding/preparing for over the last few months - Hadley's big girl room!  I'll do a full and proper post on the entire room once the custom quilt I'm having made arrives - it's really going to make the room: ) 

I found this lovely antique full length mirror on Craigslist and snapped it up for just $20. 





Half a can of spray paint (Brushed Rose from Lowe's)  later and it turned into this!



Lots more to share next month!! Have a great weekend!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

1 comment:

Mimi and Tilly said...

Beautiful, the colours are just gorgeous! Em x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...