photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

June 3, 2014

Wreath Season by Season - Summer 2014 Edition

I don't know about you but I'm super glad that not only is Summer here but it actually feels like Summer too! With the warm weather comes a new wreath covered with one of my favorite summery treats - pineapple!!

I found this adorable pineapple printable and thought I would make a garland with it...but then decided the colors would be perfect on our front porch!

 
I printed on cardstock and cut out the fruit.


I took off all the branches and birdies from my Spring wreath and simply glued the pineapples on.


I'm not sure how long the cardstock will hold up once it gets more humid...but hopefully it will get us through the Summer!!



Man, we need some new exterior lights - ours look so mini with those monstrous ferns!!!

xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...