photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 11, 2015

Valentine's Day Party #1

I never used to think too much about Valentine's Day before I had kids.  Yes, I wanted to go dinner on the big night, but that's about it.  Now, from the beginning of the month until the big day we are all about hearts and pink and candy and love around here...and it's made the month of February one of my favorites!

Rice Krispie Treats - soon to be hearts


Our first school party is today, Hadley's preschool Valentine celebration.  A few little snacks, handing out cards (with NOTHING attached - a mistake I made a few years ago with Layla's cards) and gifts of appreciation for her teachers.  Fun!

We found these cute printables here.
I let Hadley pick out her Valentine cards from some of the printables I found on Pinterest.  She liked these cute boy/girl hearts ones the best.  With these she can give the card to whomever it matches - they have different hair colors and styles.




Lastly, we put together these cute thank you gifts for her teachers as well as Layla's.  And all we needed was a few mason jars (I have ton after doing this little project) printable tags, bakers twine, scrapbook paper and lots and lots of M&Ms.




I'll be back tomorrow with how we made Layla's Valentines! Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...