photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 13, 2015

Valentine's for Daddy

This is my third (and final) Valentine's Day-related post - promise! 



I think I'm safe posting about the cards the girls and I made and bought for him since I don't think he makes it to this site too often: )  It used to annoy me, he'd ask me a question and I'd say SEERIOUSLY? DO YOU EVER READ MY BLOG?!?  But for today's purposes that's just fine.

I've had this maze game since Christmas - I think it was supposed to be a stocking stuffer that didn't make it in.  So happy I kept it (and remembered where I put it) because it worked perfectly for this Valentine from the girls.



I love finding unique/funny cards on Etsy.  Last year I got Scott this card and this year I found one from the same shop that was equally funny/true.

Funny.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and long weekend!!

See you back here on Tuesday!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So glad you are up and running again! While I don't have kids, I am a teacher so I absolutely love seeing these super cute valentines day creations. So inspirational. If I start now I can probably get 30 of these done by next Valentines Day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...