photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

March 11, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday - Lipstick Love

So I'm not much of a make up person - the only time I usually put anything on is when I'm going out with Scott or with friends.  It's not a daily thing and even when it does happen it's not that much.  A few swipes of blush, a little under eye concealer and some mascara - and never enough of that according to my sister!!  But recently I have been toying with the idea of trying lipstick...I'm a lip gloss or balm girl so wearing something with any color would be a pretty big step for me...below are a few that I've recently become smitten with:


Makeup stick for lips and cheeks.


glossy stain.
 
matte stain.
 


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...