photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 27, 2012

Pinterest Challenge - S'more Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

I really have a problem with the concept "less is more."  So when my son saw this recipe in the Huffington Post and sent it to me, I knew I would have to give it a try.
The cookie looks like a flat chocolate chip, but when you take a bite ....  the combination of marshmallows, Hershey's chocolate bar, and graham crackers ... what else is there to say?




The first layers of graham cracker, chocolate candy bar, and marshmallow...



...sandwiched between chocolate chip cookie dough....



what is not to love??


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...