photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 29, 2012

Wreath Season by Season - Summer 2012 Edition

Hi!  I'm a little overdue for this post since summer is more than half way over but I finally got around to updating the last wreath I made in the Spring.  These colors actually were fine for the summer but the white yarn base had started to look dirty after being outside in the elements for a year and there were bugs carcasses embedded as well - not cute!  So since the white yarn was going to have to go I choose to use on the of the leftover skeins of yarn from this project - a coraly red pink to brighten things up a bit.


I just wrapped the original foam base with the new yarn and tied a knot at the back.

I used some scraps of blue and white chevron fabric and some buttons to make flowers like these.




A pretty wreath for the last month of summer!



Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...