Hi! I'm a little overdue for this post since summer is more than half way over but I finally got around to updating the last wreath I made in the Spring. These colors actually were fine for the summer but the white yarn base had started to look dirty after being outside in the elements for a year and there were bugs carcasses embedded as well - not cute! So since the white yarn was going to have to go I choose to use on the of the leftover skeins of yarn from this project - a coraly red pink to brighten things up a bit.
I just wrapped the original foam base with the new yarn and tied a knot at the back.
I used some scraps of blue and white chevron fabric and some buttons to make flowers like these.