photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 5, 2012

Found Friday - Fun Dinosaur Fabric

I recently wrote about great gray elephant fabric that I found.  Today it is all about dinosaurs!  Layla is really into dinosaurs now  ~ I am shocked by the number of them she can identify!  When I saw this fun fabric, I knew immediately I had to have it!

 
Dinosaurs in Navy

Dumb Dots in Turf

I used the same pattern that I had used for Layla's elephant dress, but I altered it a little.  I took off the ruffles and added a pocket (never know when dinosaur collectors might need storage space)!



It was a very warm day when Layla got to try it on ~ definitely shorts weather, so I cut off 2 inches from the bottom before I hemmed it.  And we ended up with a colorful top!

A super cute top for a super cute little girl!




After all that excavation, an adventurer is entitled to a manicure (:
 Where to purchase the fabric:


Pin It

1 comment:

Isobel Morrell said...

Lovely fabric, and isn't she a lucky girl to have weather long enough to actually wear it! Winter is almost on us here in the UK, and all it does (and seems to have done) is RAIN, RAIN, and yet more RAIN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...