photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

October 22, 2013

Feeling Artsy - Part Two

Last week I posted the painting I made for our house.  Well after that went up I got a few inquiries about making some for friends and family, which was both flattering and really exciting!  So I decided to try doing a few smaller paintings to sell in my Etsy shop...just to challenge myself a bit more, because putting myself out there isn't always comfortable for me.  So adding these paintings to my shop for everyone to see/judge is scary but empowering.

I'll see how it goes, but for now I'm proud of myself for taking the chance and, if nothing else, I'll have some new art for our house:)

I'm calling this series of  Candy Dissolve:






Happy Tuesday!!
xo!
Kendra Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...