photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

January 10, 2014

Pinterest Challenge ~ "Love" tea towel

I always seem to need new kitchen towels!  And I love the colorful styles that are available, but they can be expensive especially when they need to be washed so frequently.

When I happened across Somewhat Simple's tutorial, I couldn't resist! 

 
The directions were clearly written and easy to follow...


...and the tea towel came together quickly!


Besides the fabric, the only thing I changed was the stitching around the appliques.  Rather than straight stitches, I used small zig zag.   I thought that it might help reduce fraying since mine get washed so often.


I love the way the finished towel looks in my kitchen!



Enjoy!  ♥
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...