photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

January 15, 2014

Soup, Glorious Soup

Wow, it has been frigid here with temperature well below freezing, and I know we actually were lucky compared to others in the Midwest.  As I heard one reporter state ~ "Stay inside, keep warm, and eat a hot bowl of soup."  Well, I decided to heed his recommendation, and I made a big pot of chicken vegetable soup!

Today I thought I would share some of my favorite winter soup recipes and some that I would like to try making.

                                                    winter squash and apple soup

                                                           pasta cheeseburger soup

                                                      kale and butterbean soup

                                                               chicken and rice soup

chicken and wild rice soup
 
beef and barley soup
 
 
 whole pumpkin pie soup 
 
 Hope that you found one (or two) that you would like to try... and stay warm ♥

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...