photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

February 24, 2015

Entry Update

Hi!  It's been a loooong time since I showed any updated spaces in our house, so today I'm starting with one of the easiest updates we made in the entry.

Here is what the entry looked like before.  At the time, I thought it was fun and light but after awhile I got tired of it and wanted something a bit more grown up.  I actually considered a bunch of simple/modern pendants (this one and this one were early contenders).  But of course, in the end, fun and color won out and this yellow pendant (no longer available but you can see it over the table) came to live with us.





We also needed a new runner here.  Our last one was getting dirty and it moved around a lot.  I was on the Flor site and feel in love with this pattern.  We have Flor tiles in the dining room so I knew these would stay put and be easy to clean.  So I ordered (8) tiles and cut (4) of them in half to create this pattern.


I'm happy with how it turned out but I'm sure there will be an other change at some point!  I moved the cute paper lantern into the kitchen where it fits in much better!



Have a great Tuesday!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...