photo about_zps9b9a046a.png  photo before_zps57f47fad.png  photo Untitled_zps486d62b9.png  photo recipes_zps93a1c386.png  photo tutorials_zps7aa74d09.png

July 26, 2013

Dot Dot Dot (Part 2)

Happy Friday all!!  So earlier this week I shared the DIY paint dot runner I made, today its a DIY bleach pen dot tablecloth. 

I'm always on the hunt for a good, durable tablecloth. And after seeing paint drop cloths used in so many ways (drapes, rugs)  I decided to pick up a canvas drop cloth ($5.99) from Lowes and try it out.


I just grabbed my bleach pen (a must in this house!) and made medium-sized dots all over the cloth using the brush side of the pen.

 



 




Once I had all my dots painted on I took the cloth outside to dry in the sun for about 30 minutes.
 
 
Then I just threw in the washer and dryer and done!
 



 An easy (cheap) tablecloth - perfect for this messy little family...

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...